Le Mondial des Vins Blancs Strasbourg celebrates its 25th anniversary in april 2023
How to participate ?
1st step: Your application file until the 23rd of March 2023
Download Application File
Download CERFA Form HERE
- You may fill in the file and please don’t forget to stick the labels on the back page of application form. The analysis of the wine needs to be dated less than 12 months.
2nd step: Payment
- 2 possibilities: by cheque or bank transfer (the copy of the bank transfer must be enclosed).
3rd step: Sending of the wine samples
- Delivery deadline : 23rd of March 2023
- You send 3 bottles per sample presented, with the commercial labelling.
- Don’t forget to join the original documents in the boxes with the wine.
- Opening hours : From Monday to Saturday- 8.30 am to 7 pm
Shipping address :
THEATRE DU VIN
Le Mondial des Vins Blancs Strasbourg
To the attention of Madame Charlotte MICHELI
43 rue du Marché Gare
FR 67200 STRASBOURG
Phone +33 (0)6 09 99 41 16
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
The reasons for entering the contest
With 25 years of experience Le Mondial des Vins Blancs Strasbourg is THE ONLY international wine competition, entirely dedicated to the diversity of the white wines, organized under the patronage of the International Vine and Wine (OIV) and member of VINOFED as well.
The Patronage of the OIV ( International Organization of Vine and Wine) and the membership of VINOFED (World Federation of Major International Wines and Spirits Competitions) are a guarantee of seriousness, high quality and prestige
The distinctions are recognized on the French & international markets and undoubtedly boost your sales
The award-wining wines results are released on Wine-searcher.com – powerful international marketplace
Strong media coverage in France and around the world reinforces your notoriety. In 2022, the competition benefited from more than 120 relays in France and more than 230 relays worldwide
Interviews and news relays of the winners for 1 year on our social networks and our website act on your referencing
The decreasing price offer (see the registration file)